My Valentine bandit strikes again, again, and again. Well Jonathan certainly outdid himselft this year. I got flowers on tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. I also won a drawing for a free dinner and movie on Valentine's night. We enjoyed a gourmet dinner at Chick-fli-A, white table cloth, candle and all. Then we were off the see Fool's Gold. (good flick). Below are the flowers sent to me this week. I am so blessed to have such a great sweetie that goes out of his way to do something to make me happy....all I did was get him a book.
Tuesday's Tulips....gorgeous!!
Wednesday's Wildflowers...the smell so good!!!
Thursday--3 DOZEN ROSES!!!
Another picture of the roses. I couldn't resist. I asked him why this year because we don't usually do "big" stuff for valentines and he said because I wouldn't be expecting it. What a great guy!!!
2 comments:
How beautiful! I love fresh flowers!
~Cindy
How beautiful! I love fresh flowers!
~Cindy
Post a Comment