Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Phil 4:4
Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Easter Morning!!
Happy Easter all!!! I hope everyone had a joyous day celebrating Christ's resurection with their family. As you can see from one of the pictures, Jackson has a black eye. He rolled out of bed on saturday night.
I think the black eye is cute! Just makes him look like a little BOY! My boys have had plenty, always right before "pictures" or something like that! :) ~Cindy
I think the black eye is cute! Just makes him look like a little BOY! My boys have had plenty, always right before "pictures" or something like that! :) ~Cindy
4 comments:
Poor Jackson! Looks like you all had a great day. Happy Easter!!
Love the one of Emily and Daddy!
I think the black eye is cute!
Just makes him look like a little BOY! My boys have had plenty, always right before "pictures" or something like that! :)
~Cindy
I think the black eye is cute!
Just makes him look like a little BOY! My boys have had plenty, always right before "pictures" or something like that! :)
~Cindy
Post a Comment