Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My big 3 year old...

Today Emily started her 2nd year of preschool at Farragut Church of Christ. She was so excited to don the backpack once a again and go to "school" like her brothers.




Her face is looking so old....I can't believe that the class she is in this year was Jackson's first teachers at FCC preschool and now HE is is kindergarten. Yikes!
She would not look at me at school for a picture but this is a good picture of her cute backpack.


3 comments:

The Knight Family said...

I 'm right there with you! Emma Grace started on the same day as Emily. They are loosing the baby faces aren't they. :(

~Cindy

The Claunch Family said...

Hey Meredith! I found your blog through friends of friends...I guess we will be seeing you tomorrow morning!

korsega said...

Love the pics - she is adorable - miss you - hope to see you soon!!!